[ GDPR ]
We have developed the practices and solutions to comply with GDPR.
REGULATION: knowledge and application in the systems.
TECHNOLOGY: encryption, masking, access control and audit.
PEOPLE: awareness, monitoring and user support are key.
How does Prot-On help with GDPR compliance?
- Responding to technical measures contemplated in the Regulation itself:
- Encryption of structured and unstructured information.
- Permit management.
- Activity Register.
- Mitigate the risks identified in impact evaluations.
- Facilitate the audit and certification of processes.
- Maintain a record of data processing activities.
- Implement technical measures such as encryption to reduce risks.
HOW DO WE DO IT?
- Security policy review – GDPR adaptation.
- Repositories, documents and business processes.
- Deployment plan.
PILOT AND CORPORATE DEPLOYMENT
- Installation and configuration of the technological platform.
- Encryption of repository and documents.
- Awareness and training.
CONTROL, AUDIT AND COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT
- Support for the standard’s management.
- Compliance monitoring.
- User support.
[ IDM – IDENTITY MANAGEMENT ]
When there is no government, we accumulate risks and costs.
Proven experience: we have participated in the main identity management projects for leading companies in different sectors.
We analyze the needs, identify the risks and propose the most appropriate technologies for each need.
We securely manage the credentials, privileges and risks related to the digital identity of system users (people and devices).
We guarantee security in processes and digital relationships with customers, suppliers and / or collaborators.
We operate and maintain the technology identity platforms that we implement.
How do we do it?
- Product installed, configured and ready to work.
- Integration of a SAP resource as an authorized source.
- Training on the product administration.
- Integration for synchronization of accounts with a resource of type SAP R3.
- Installation and configuration documentation.
- Necessary licenses.
- Necessary hardware.
- Implementation of complete identity lifecycle management solutions.
- Matrix of functions and roles.
- Management of privileged accounts.
- Audit and regulatory compliance.
- Connector construction.
- Installation On-Premise and Cloud (Hybrid and private).
GOVERNMENT OF IDENTITY IN SERVICE MODE
- Integrated service, operated, managed and maintained by specialists.
- Scalable model.
- Project plan and service fees tailored to the client.
- Evolution of the system regardless of the technology manufacturer.
[ IRM – Prot-On ]
We guarantee the control of your business information.
- Protect information inside and outside the company.
- Send emails securely.
- Protect the information that is uploaded to the cloud.
- Block access to information to former employees of the company.
The most complete and easy to use IRM.
New 3.0 version
Implement different levels of classification for your company’s information and decide whether or not they need encryption and, if applicable, the permit policy.
DLP rules to force the classification of Office documents, or about sending mail from Outlook.
Service to monitor the activity of the protected files of your company and alert about anomalous behavior.
All versions of the protected files as irrefutable proof of activity, control of information integrity and possibility of removing permissions to obsolete versions.